Friday, December 11, 2009

Remain stable minded...!!!

Dear members,

Today I met one of my old clients, an anxious mother coming to me and narrating how she was made fool by a renowned Jyotishi of Kolkata…whose big posters are all over!

A kabach [maduli] was given to her by the same jyotishi a year ago for educational success of her only son who dropped one year due inferior result. An amount of Rs 8000.00 was charged!

In fact, the lady visited me some time in mid 2007. I saw the horoscope of her son and told her that 2008 will be not very good but the boy will get through all difficulties provided he does certain activities during his course of daily life. The boy did not visit me but was pleased enough to speak to me over phone. I gave some solutions to the lady also to perform for good of her son.

Unfortunately, the sister in law of that lady pressurized her and motivated her to see that renowned Jyotishi and Rs 8000.00 gone in waste. The boy got depressed and removed that Kabach…2008 passed well as predicted by me. But all throughout the lady was tensed.

She told me…this is the last…she got full belief on me and all…her son does not want any remedy….and quriously asked me why am I not wearing any stones? I laughingly told her that I kept stones in cup-board since for the time being I don’t require those. She said,”but I heard that if stones are removed than they stop working?” I had to tell her a lot of thing…

My conclusion is this that all of you should be focused on your own while visiting an astrologer. The astrologer should be treated like a doctor and be given all the details as much as the client is able to. Remember one thing! No remedy will work if the appropriate
Period/dasha is not there. Respect those astrologers who gives counseling and some performing actions and not costly remedy. Specially, if that very astrologer earns money from that, than make it sure : the remedy is actually for bettering his or, her bank-balance only!

“Jai Shree Krishna”

No comments:

Post a Comment