Friday, December 11, 2009

Faith and understanding occult...!!!

My thought, as an answer to one of my favourite client's quiry Edit
Posted by Sudiproy at 03:33 pm on 11 Dec, 2009 0 comment
Well,
I have my own sense of occult and spiritual matters guided by my very own intutive concept. I read so many books since my child hood and travelled all over India....you know India itself is a mini-universe of spirituality.I am sorry, I can not recollect and pick up the things like, usme ye likhe hai....and all...I do have some derived ideas from all those in my thinking. Education is what you can reproduce. Jo apne likhi hai, wo occult ya spiritual thought nehi hai, that is a religious faith derived from Geeta. To get to the root of your answer, you have to read and read it again and again and again... Till the time you are able to punch and blend your own understanding with whatever you read, you have not understood it. Till that time it will be like a mathematical formula type......aisa karnese aisa hota hai...usse mangnese wo milte hai....bagara... "t ho iss ki matlab yeh hua na, ki mein sirf paaney ke liye puja kiya, uss se judrey hue blessings/moksha/gyan prapti nahi hua...is this true??" ....No !The moment a sense of guilt prevails over your mind by reading any verse...jo apke man me aya ke, ap Shivji se mangi thi toh aise hua hai...like that...it means you have not understood it thoroghly! Lord Shiva is Adi-Dev.Even lord Rama [an Avtar of Lord Krishna] had to seek his blessings to Kill Ravana. He is Maha-Kaal. Means his dimension is beyond time. Since you are reading it with a saddened mind, the meaning becomes sinfull. Separate your "own self" from your mind and read that again, the meaning will be different! It is easy to understand anything when you are able to blend your idegenious idea. If your mind is pure, you will find whole essence of Ganga in a cup of water. Hindi me, "Man ho changa...toh katauti me Ganga". So many symbolic things are there....

"Jai Shree Krishna"

No comments:

Post a Comment